Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Open only to people aged 18 or over, unless otherwise specified, and resident in the UK, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands; in addition, cash and voucher competitions are open to Eire and overseas residents and winners will receive their prize in the form of a UK Sterling cheque. Employees of Puzzler Media Ltd, their agents, suppliers, anyone professionally connected with the promotion, distributors, retailers and the immediate families of the aforementioned are ineligible.
2. One entry per household, via one entry route only. No bulk applications will be accepted. Anyone deemed to be entering through improper means will be disqualified. PML reserves the right to disqualify any entrant to any competition who it considers has used improper technical means to enter. PML reserves the right to remove any content which it or registered users find offensive. (This includes the rejection of any competition entry that has been randomly selected from all correct entries that contains any offensive language/text.)
3. The How to Enter instructions form part of the rules. Some competitions may also be featured in Puzzler Media magazines.
4. All entries must be received by the closing date specified.
5. No liability will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or for entries that are illegible, misdirected, lost for technical reasons or received after the closing date. Proof of posting cannot be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. A winning competition entry is one that has a correct answer to the competition for which that entry has been drawn.
7. Winners will be the first correct entries selected at random from all entries received.
8. Where a prize becomes unavailable, Puzzler Media Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value. Should the prize be deemed unsuitable by the winner, there is no cash or prize alternative. Prize values are accurate at the time of going to press. PML reserves the right to alter the type, format and frequency of all competitions, puzzles, or any prize at any time, including the right to cancel a competition, puzzle or prize and cannot be held responsible for technical mistakes or editorial errors.
9. All prizes including holidays are non-transferable. Please check prize is suitable before entering.
10. The draw will take place after the closing date and prize winners will be notified by post on Puzzler Media headed paper within 28 days of the closing date. A list of prize winners will be published on the site within 28 days of the closing date. Only winners' names and counties will be published. All winners must agree to future publicity. Any prize returned to Puzzler Media Ltd will be disposed of six months after the closing date, after every effort has been made to contact the winner.
11. Entries to online competitions must be submitted via our website, www.puzzler.com. Follow website instructions for online entries. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Entry signifies acceptance of these rules.
13. Promoter: Puzzler Media Ltd, Stonecroft, 69 Station Road, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1EY.