Community Guidelines (Under 18)
Our sites including www.puzzler.com (Site) should be fun and safe for everyone.
We want to make sure you are using our Site properly and that you do not get yourself banned by us because you haven't taken notice of our Rules (see below). Please make sure you read the Rules carefully and please get in touch via our Contact Us page if you have any questions.
We want to protect your safety and privacy.
If you are under the age of 12 you must show your parent or guardian these Rules and our Website Terms and Conditions of Use and they must have given you permission to use the Site and we may ask for your parent or guardian’s email or telephone contact details to evidence this permission. Unless your parent or guardian has told you otherwise, you must be supervised at all times by your parent or guardian when using the Site.
If you are a parent or guardian of a user of the Site who is under the age of 12 then you must agree to these Community Guidelines in respect of yourself and your child and make sure that your child understands and complies with them. Unless you agree that your child can use the Site without supervision, you must supervise your child’s use of the Site at all times. You are responsible for your child’s use of the Site, whether supervised or unsupervised.
If you have any questions or concerns about children using the Site please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. When you're having your say on our Site, please don't insult, bully, or harass other users. It's okay if you want to disagree with someone else – just stay polite and friendly and make sure you do not use any swear words.
2. Be yourself – don't pretend to be someone else, like another user, a celeb, or even one of our team!
3. Don't give out your real life contact details to anyone – like where you go to school, your phone number, Facebook page, Twitter stream, address, IM screen names, or anything like that. Don't give out anyone else's either!
4. Don’t put links to other people's websites on our Site unless you have permission from the website owner.
5. Keep your password and username safe, and don't tell anyone what they are. If you forget them you can go to the My Account page to get reminded. We'll never ask you for your details in email or in comments – if someone asks you for them, don't reply, and let us know about it. We may however ask for your password by telephone for account administration, account security, identity verification or where required by applicable law.
How to get in touch
If you see something on our Site that you don't think should be there, or if you need help or have a question, you can get in touch via our Contact Us page.
Okay – that's it! What are you waiting for? See you on our Site!
Removal of your posts
We may remove any of your posts from our Site if we think your post doesn't comply with the Rules and we may also ban or suspend you from our Site. If we do ban or suspend you from our Site, you must not pretend to be somebody else to re-register.
If we have removed any of your posts, you must not re-post it.
We strongly recommend that you and your parents or guardian visit the WISEKIDS website (www.wisekids.org.uk) which provides lots of information on how to use the internet safely.
Here are some extra tips to keep your time on our Site fab, fun, and friendly!
If someone you don't know asks you for your private information or suggests getting together somewhere, don't do it. Sometimes people in real life aren't who they say they are, and it's the same online. If they really are a friend, they'll understand and be cool with it.
If you get bothered by something online, spot something you think shouldn't be on the Site, or just need help or have a question, you can get in touch with us via our Contact Us page.
Last updated: August 2014 © Puzzler Media Limited 2014